The Astute Choice.
The Seymour is a secure investment in a highly desirable location positioned on the northwest corner of Robson and Seymour. This future landmark appeals to those who desire more and wish to make the best choice possible for their business. Situated at the intersection of the entertainment, finance, technology, retail and cultural districts, The Seymour is the ideal location to lock in for the future.
Why lease when you can own a piece of Downtown Vancouver? Now is the perfect time to avoid the unpredictable leasing market entirely. Own now for the future at 807 Seymour Street—The Seymour.
An architectural gem in the heart of Vancouver, The Seymour is the astute choice.
- Designed by internationally acclaimed architect Perkins & Will
- Expansive double height lobby
- Distinctive 5-storey outdoor green wall facing enlarged public realm
- Elegant and contemporary façade throughout building complimented with green landscape
- Unique, flexible options for space planning with floorplates starting from 1,100 square feet
- Highly sustainable building system
- Floor to ceiling windows with abundant natural light
- Distinctive shallow floor plates
- High ceilings and column free design
- Flexible, efficient floorplate structure
- Natural ventilation throughout
- Private gym has its own fully covered terrace on Level 6 with mountain views
- 3 outdoor terraces provide unobstructed access to views of downtown
- Level 2 terrace features panoramic city views, outdoor seating, and landscaped garden space
- Curated premium retail amenities on main level
- Private washrooms on each floor
- Secure underground parking
- End-of-trip facilities:
- Secure bike storage
- Shower facilities
- Open entrance into lobby
Advantages of purchasing exclusive, boutique office space in Downtown Vancouver:
- Prime location
- Highly sustainable and efficient building systems
- Long term security and predictable expense
- Purchase in a favourable debt market
- Equity appreciation
- Annual capital cost allowance write-off advantage
A Vancouver-Based Business Address.
As home to both traditional industries and a thriving technology sector, Vancouver is positioned at the vanguard of the world economy.
With the fastest growing economy in Canada, Vancouver averages over a 3% rise in GDP and ranks favourably among global urban centres for the overall cost of doing business according to KPMG.
Vancouver is strategically positioned for sustained long term growth. It is North America’s Gateway to the Asia Pacific region and the local population is increasing significantly every year.
Work, Play, Live.
The city is consistently ranked in the top 10 most livable cites in the world.
Globally renowned for is food scene, Vancouver is ranked as “One of the World’s Best Food Cities” (Conde NastTraveller)
Vancouver has a mild, temperate climate and logs more sunshine hours than London or Paris.